Add some color to your day.
The Kavu Women's Lark Jacket brightens dark and cloudy days with its colorful style and weather protection. Its shell resists raindrops to help keep you dry, and the lining dries quickly in case you work up a sweat. The Lark features color-blocking patterns and a half-zip front covered by a snap placket. Adjustments at the hood and hem to seal out the elements once the weather goes from cloudy to wet and rainy.
- For cloudy days on the trail or in the city
- Water-resistant shell and quick-drying lining
- Adjustable drawcords at hood and hem help block wind
- Half-zip front with snap placket
- Kangaroo pocket with hook-and-loop closures
- Relaxed fit is roomier through the body
- Item #KAV00AD
- Q & A
Love the Lark
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 120lbs
So many compliments on this one! I was looking for a kangaroo pocket shell and this one is perfect! I usually wear primarily black, so I was stoked to change it up with the green/yellow colors. Super comfortable, functional pockets and keeps me dry on a drizzly day.
Relaxed fit, color blocked half zip anorak jacket with hood and covered snap placket, pouch pocket with velcro closure, elastic sleeve cuffs, hood and bottom opening drawcords with leatherette cord locks.
Jacket Length: 29.5â size M. Exterior Fabric: 4.5oz 65% nylon 35% cotton ottoman â water resistant. Lining Fabric: 100% printed polyester.