Why We Like the ZX115
The Kastle ZX115 is our new secret weapon for taking our tricks to deep snow in the backcountry or the resort. When we are spotting the last rotation of our trick we love the low swingweight provided by the capped tip and tail on these skis, but we love the 115mm waist even more when our feet hit the snow and we are able to ride out straight into the next hit.
- Freestyle and freeride inspired ski built for deep snow
- 115mm waist is extremely stable at speed and floaty in new snow
- Camber underfoot drives power to our edges for speed control
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds float and quick maneuverability
- Medium turn radius balances high speed stability with control
- Half cap construction limits swing weight without hurting edge hold
- Poplar and beech offer durability, damping, and binding retention
- High quality sintered base skips effortlessly across flat areas
- Item #KASA00T
- 178cm, 186cm, 193cm
- 144 / 115 / 133mm
- Turn Radius
- [178cm] 17.7m, [186cm] 20.2m, [193cm] 22.5m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- half cap
- poplar, beech
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 178cm] 9lb 12oz (4422g)
- freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help