Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
For solid performance in the backcountry, particularly when you're checking off chutes or riding in changing conditions, you'd be more than wise to reach for the TX87 Skis by Kastle. With a new carbon-fiberglass wound paulownia woodcore and progressive rise technology, these versatile touring sticks ascend easily while still retaining downhill performance you can count in in tight spaces.
- A lightweight backcountry ski that's stable and lively
- 87mm waist underfoot maneuvers well on skintrack and hardpack
- Progressive rise ensures intuitive downhill performance
- Hollowtech construction shaves weight without compromising strength
- Paulownia core is lightweight and springy with a low swingweight
- Carbon and fiberglass keep torsional strength high for the descent
- Forgiving hook-free shovel and tail move playfully and intuitively
- Tight turn radius excels in couloirs and trees
- Item #KASA00M
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.