Why We Like The Kastle TX87 Ski
Kastle doesn't believe in "pink it and shrink it" outside of the different topsheet the TX87 Ski boasts the same dimensions and construction as the men's version to ensure that you can ski at your highest ability. The 87mm waist and tight turn radius encourage us to explore tight tree runs, while the lightweight paulownia and carbon fiber construction helps our legs stay fresh enough for another lap.
- Backcountry touring skis designed for hard-charging skiers
- 87mm waist width is quick edge-to-edge for tight chutes
- Carbon fiber adds torsional rigidity without all the weight
- Paulownia core offers a lightweight and damp ride
- Short turn radius creates nimble control for billy goating
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds float and pivoting control
- Camber underfoot provides traction on the skin track
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #KASA01F
- 150cm, 158cm, 166cm
- 124 / 87 / 111mm
- Turn Radius
- [150cm] 10.2m, [158cm] 11.9m, [166cm] 13.6m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- carbon, fiberglass
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 150cm] 2lb 6.3oz (1085g), [158cm] 2lb 8.4oz (1145g), [166cm] 2lb 10.5oz (1205g)
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help