Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Balance uphill comfort with downhill performance by clipping into the Kastle TX103 Ski. This ski balances mid-width 103mm waist with a lightweight woodcore construction to keep things responsive, powerful, and comfortable. The now classic hollow tech tips boost damping and stability when you find yourself at high speed while cutting down on the overall weight.
- Mid-width touring ski ready for long alpine adventures
- 103mm waist balances maneuvering, weight-savings, and float
- Short to medium turn radius helps you pivot on a dime
- Rocker in the tip and tail eases turn transitions, adds float
- Camber underfoot provides skin track traction and powerful edging
- Hollowtech shaves precious ounces while adding a damp feel
- Protected tail won't be damaged by repeated skin use
- Carbon fiber laminates and a wood core provide response
- Item #KASA00L
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.