Unrivaled stability at high speed.
Kastle's RX12 GS Ski lays down long, powerful turns on steep groomers at high speeds. Its race-inspired sidecut carves the piste with precision to keep your turns absolutely symmetrical, and stiff titanal laminates ensure maximum stability when you're really cruising. Kastle's patented Hollowtech tip enhances damping, stability, edge-grip, and precise turning for a performance that aggressive riders need.The RX12 GS Ski sports a completely classic profile with traditional camber underfoot and a flat tail. Camber underfoot employs solid edge hold on corduroy, and the flat tail keeps your turns long when you're going mach. Kastle's elliptical radius grants a surprisingly tight turn radius just in case you find yourself in an icy situation. Poppy poplar and sturdy beech work together to make this ski powerful and playful.
- Stiff carving ski lays down long, powerful turns on groomers
- Skinny 68mm waist with race-inspired sidecut for precision
- Hollowtech tip enhances damping, stability, and edge grip
- Traditional camber underfoot employs surprisingly tight turns
- Poppy, sturdy wood core wrapped in stiff titanal laminates
- Durable sidewalls are easy to tune season after season
- Item #KAS000U
168cm, 175cm, 182cm
112 / 68 / 100mm
[168cm] 14m [175cm] 16m [182cm] 17.5m
poplar/beech, fiberglass, titanal
[single] (168cm) 3lb 10oz (175cm) 3lb 12oz (182cm) 3lb 15oz