Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Bisphenol A (BPA)
Why We Like The Utopia Helmet
It's been years since aerodynamic helmets first appeared with regularity in the pro peloton during road stages. It's a critical place for drag reduction, so much so that many cyclists were willing to look past the extra weight and lack of ventilation inherent in aero helmet designs. With today's higher speeds, it's not uncommon at all to find escape artists, loyal domestiques at the head of the field, and the fastest sprinters all sporting aero lids. Kask is no stranger to supplying some of the highest quality helmets to pros and amateurs alike and thanks to models like the Utopia Helmet we have here, you don't have to make sacrifices to weight and ventilation while achieving aero gains.
Kask spent numerous hours in the wind tunnel to tune the shape of the shell so it's slippier at various yaw angles, not just head on. This allows the helmet to achieve lower drag numbers in real-world conditions as well as allow the HyVent technology to work better. HyVent allows for air flow across the top of the head while exchanging and exhausting the excess heat, ideal on scorching days and extended climbs.
- An aero helmet that doesn't forget ventilation and weight savings
- MIT in-mold shell increases structural integrity
- Aerodynamically shaped from hours of wind tunnel testing
- Octo Fit allows for customized adjustments
- HyVent channels encourage air flow for a cooler head
- 3D DRY padding wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Faux leather chin strap offers long-ride comfort
- MIT technology claims to improve the helmet's overall safety
- Item #KSK000O
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.