Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Bisphenol A (BPA)
The Kask Rapido Helmet may be the Italian brand’s entry level model, but it certainly doesn’t skimp on features. From the generous venting, to the sculpted styling, the only thing that says “value” about this helmet is the price tag. Not to mention that it’s made in Italy, which undoubtedly adds to the Rapido’s pleasing look.
The Rapido keeps your head cool with 24 air-channeling vents that effectively evacuate heat when you’re working up a sweat. The EPS foam core is permanently bonded to a polycarbonate shell, which enhances the helmet’s durability. And the click wheel adjustment system allows for fine tuning of the fit, and a secure hold on your head.
The Kask Rapido Helmet is available in two sizes, from Medium, to Large, and in the colors Black, Red, and White.
- Kask's lightweight and highly-ventilating helmet that doesn't cost a fortune
- 24 vents positioned for maximum airflow efficiency to keep you cooler
- Up ’n’ Down fit system is easily adjustable and secure
- Multi In-Moulding shell technology offers protection and durability
- A host of colors match bikes and team kits
- Item #KSK000E
1.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.