Why We Like The Mojito Cubed
- Kask's iconic helmet, improved for the third iteration
- Lighter weight means less stress and fatigue on long rides
- Octo Fit system snugs the fit from around the helmet for safety and comfort
- Blue Tech padding wicks moisture and adds cushioning
- Item #KSKZ00E
- Shell Material
- 17 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Octo Fit, Rubberized Micro Dial, Skeletal Brackets
- CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8.1oz (230g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
July 3, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 205 lbs
Replaced a mojito X with the cubed. The brim takes a bit of getting used to but does help quite a bit with keeping perspiration off your face. The octo fit system is overkill for me but the helmet does fit really well and is extremely comfortable. The octo fit system does seem to require adjustments on the fly which I’m hoping is just me getting used to it. Purchased this and a Bell z20 MIPS and the Kask is much more comfortable and feels very solid. Update. First attempt at washing the removable padding and it’s falling apart before being hand washed. Not happy.
October 20, 2020
Do you have plans to carry the orange color that is featured on the Kask website?
November 6, 2020
Hey Robert, Great question, thanks for asking! It does look like we plan to get some orange in stock around January. Feel free to check back around then!