Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Ulla Capri Pant
- Soft, breathable wool baselayer bottoms for comfort through winter
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with the body on bootpacks and descents
- Merino wool naturally repels unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- Wool fibers provide insulation through both wet and dry conditions
- Capri length reduces boot bulk for additional comfort on the slopes
- Item #KTR0060
- Q & A
Perfect base layer for the ski season
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 120lbs
This piece is light weight, comfortable, and seriously warm! I used it on my first skiing weekend of the season and it did not disappoint. I love the properties of the 100% merino wool-antimicrobial, super soft and warm. The fact that it is a 3/4 length is amazing too. It allows for less fabric in your ski boot which makes for a much more comfortable ski. Definitely a must have for the season.