Don't let breezy conditions prevent you from running your favorite trail or getting your daily outdoor workout in. Instead, just suit up in the slim and sporty Kari Traa Women's Tove Jacket and fight through the elements in comfort. Wind- and water-resistant panels with Bionic Finish ECO on the sleeves, shoulders, and hood keep spring drizzles and chilly gusts from killing your comfort. Lightweight and low-profile insulation on the chest cranks up the heat in your core, where you need it most, while mesh back vents dispel excess heat without letting in cold drafts. Extra-long sleeves with thumbholes and an adjustable hood help you seal in body heat, and reflective strips on the cuffs and back boost visibility during early-morning or after-dusk runs.
- Slim and sporty jacket for trail running and outdoor training
- Wind- and water-resistant panels fight off the elements
- Insulated chest panel adds warmth where it's needed most
- Mesh back vents dissipate excess heat
- Extra-long sleeves and adjustable hood provide additional coverage
- Reflective strips on cuffs and back add low-light visibility
- Item #KTR002Y