A training top for fall through spring.
Whether you wear the Kari Traa Tove 1/2-Zip Fleece Pullover under your ski jacket in the winter or on a fall trail run, the four-way stretch construction supports unrestricted mobility for year-round activity. Strategic mesh ventilation and the henley zip helps regulate your body temperature and ventilate as needed, while the extended cuffs and thumbholes give you extra warmth on your runs and tuck into your ski gloves. The quick-drying material helps you stay dry and warm as you sweat in cold weather and the fitted silhouette gives a sporty fit that is easy to layer with through the changing seasons.
- A long-sleeve top you can wear year-round
- Quick-drying material is designed for sweating in
- Four-way stretch construction lets you move with comfort
- Strategic mesh ventilation helps regulate body temperature
- Henley zip lets you ventilate as you heat up
- Extended cuffs with thumbholes keeps your hands warm on cold runs
- Fitted silhouette hugs the body and is easy to layer with
- Item #KTR003V
94% polyester, 6% elastane
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, hiking, road running, trail running, training