You pick your sports by the season.
When fall is your hiking season and spring is your late-night road running season, wear your Toril Tight by Kari Traa for staying warm and mobile. This form-fitting legging is made with a four-way stretch construction to run and scale hills with you, while the breathable moisture-wicking and quick-drying fabric is designed to be sweat in. To protect you from the cold breeze at the summit of your hike, this tight is wind-resistant and strategically lined with fleece for added warmth so you maintain your body heat for the hike down. In case you start to heat up you can unzip the ankle zippers for some fresh air, and the reflective details keep you safe on the road as you sprint through the last half-mile.
- A warm legging for early-spring training
- Four-way stretch and custom-fit waist is designed to move with you
- Breathable material still gives you protection against wind
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying material is made for sweating
- Strategically placed fleece lining for enhanced warmth
- Ankle zip opening allows for ventilation if needed
- Rear zippered pocket designed for stashing keys on a trail run
- Reflective details keeps you visible when out in low-light
- Item #KTR003X
- Q & A
Training Day Legging
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 146lbs
I use these for days I'm working out, higher intensity, on cold and windy days where protection is important in order to give me the freedom to take and keep the workouts outside. Well designed to map body for best protection. Love these, and this brand!