Why We Like The Tirill Pant
Warm and quick-drying, we’re slipping into the Kari Traa Tirill Pant for our cold-weather adventures. From winter runs to cross country ski outings, the stretch fabric and articulated knees keep us moving while the breathable panels at the back of the legs help keep us from overheating. When the weather takes a turn, water-resistant material on the front keeps us moving.
- Warm training pant to get a sweat on in cold conditions
- Front thigh features water-resistant material for dry comfort
- Back of legs are highly breathable to keep cool in high output
- Stretch fabric and articulated knees offer enhanced mobility
- Ankle zip for an easy on and off when wearing hiking boots
- Item #KTRC085
- 100% polyester, Rudolf Bionic Finish ECO coating
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help