sale $48.72 - $74.95
Dirt or snow, hit the trails.
After ripping it up all ski season, keep out the Kari Traa Tikse Pant for hiking around the backcountry after the snow melts. This pant is made with lightweight merino wool that is naturally breathable to regulate body heat with additional mesh paneling for optimal ventilation to keep you cool while you work. Wool is naturally moisture-wicking to help prevent stickiness as you begin to sweat and odor-resistant to help manage the stink. With soft material and a slim fit, this pant will feel comfortable on the skin and layer well with pants.
- Versatile all-season baselayer
- Lightweight merino wool regulates body heat
- Mesh paneling gives optimal ventilation
- Plush softness for next-to-skin comfort
- Naturally moisture-wicking and odor-resistant
- Slim fit is flattering and layers well
- Item #KTR002Q
100% merino wool
natural attribute of merino wool
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, hiking