Dirt or snow, hit the trails.
After ripping it up all ski season, keep the Kari Traa Tikse Pant out for hiking around the backcountry after the snow melts. This pant is made with lightweight merino wool that is naturally breathable to regulate body heat with additional mesh paneling for optimal ventilation that keeps you cool while you work. Wool is also naturally moisture-wicking and odor-resistant, helping the baselayer stay dry and fresh-smelling. With soft material and a slim fit, this pant will feel comfortable on the skin and layer well with pants.
- Versatile all-season baselayer
- Lightweight merino wool regulates body heat
- Mesh paneling gives optimal ventilation
- Plush softness for next-to-skin comfort
- Naturally moisture-wicking and odor-resistant
- Slim fit is flattering and layers well
- Item #KTR002Q