Not one, two or three, but four-season.
The best baselayers are the ones you can wear hiking in the spring and fall, on cool summer nights camping, and skiing in the winter. The Kari Traa Tikse Long-Sleeve Top is made with lightweight wool so you can wear and layer it any season. And mapped with mesh panels, this top provides optimal ventilation for no matter what hill you are climbing. Wool is naturally moisture-wicking and odor-resistant to manage sweat to help you stay fresh for days at the campsite. The flattering cut looks good worn alone and the slim fit easily fits under a midlayer or ski jacket.
- A four-season baselayer for adventurous women
- Slim fit hugs the body and pairs well with layers
- Lightweight merino wool creates a versatile breathable layer
- Various panels with mesh wool for optimal ventilation
- Wool is naturally odor-resistant and moisture-wicking
- Ultra soft with flatlock seams for comfort in any activity
- Flattering cut lines looks good worn alone
- Item #KTR002P
100% merino wool
natural attribute of merino wool
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, hiking, trail, winter camping