Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Casual Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
If you find yourself asking why you don't have any ski socks that stand up to wear in the heel and toe, the Kari Traa Tatil Sock is the sock your looking for. It you need a sock with arch and ankle support, a snug fit, and ribbed cuffs to avoid constriction, this is still the sock you are looking for. It's a great all-around snow-sport sock made to keep you nice and warm while you launch yourself down mountainsides all day like a maniac.
- Spend all day on the slopes without cold toes with these cozy socks
- Made with merino wool-blend fabric that naturally regulates temperature and stank
- Alpine fit so there's none of that slide-down-your-foot garbage
- Item #KTR001Z
- 65% merino wool, 30% nylon, 5% elastane
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
What do you think about this product?
September 1, 2019
Very thick and long
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very cozy, but not made for me. These socks are so thick, they didn't fit into most of my boots. They are also really big -- sized too big for my feet, as well as being too tall over my calves (they went above my knees, and I am 5'3").
November 13, 2018
- I've used it several times
These socks fit me PERFECT!!! They keep my feet super warm. I can’t wear them in the fall because they are so warm that my feet sweat, but in the winter they are the most perfect sock you can get!