Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Sofie Hybrid Jacket
Layer up in the Kari Traa Sofie Hybrid Jacket for a day on the slopes, some cold weather training, or early winter hikes. The thumbholes and elastic panels on the extra-long sleeves make layering a breeze when you head out for some skiing or snowboarding. When you're lapping your favorite runs, a breathable back panel helps keep you comfortable and the front zip design allows you to dump heat on the lifts when you get too warm. Its water-resistant face fabric sheds light moisture when you get caught in some snowfall without a shell on a hike while the cushioned front offers light warmth to keep you comfortable while you explore.
- Hybrid midlayer jacket for performance in cool weather activities
- Water-resistant face fabric sheds light moisture when worn alone
- Cushioned front fabric adds light warmth on chilly chairlift rides
- Highly breathable back panel keeps you cool in training sessions
- Drop hem delivers extended coverage while bending and stretching
- Elastic panels on the form-fitting sleeves move with your body
- Thumbholes secure the extra-long sleeves under your outer-layers
- Front zip design allows for optimal ventilation during long hikes
- Item #KTR005N
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment, [sleeves] 64% polyester, 28% viscose, 8% elastane, [back fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester
- 100% polyester
- 2 zippered hand
- Baffle Construction
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking, training
What do you think about this product?
April 1, 2019
Great lightweight jacket!
Warm enough for spring skiing and looks super sharp!
December 6, 2018
Good quality, warm.
This jacket it nice and warm without being too thick. take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info