Why We Like The Kari Traa Rose Light HW Pant
Whether we're headed out on a dawn patrol tour in the backcountry or just going camping in the the cool shoulder seasons, we always throw on the Kari Traa Rose Light HW Pant for temp-regulating, heat-retaining performance. These reliable tights are made entirely from merino wool to keep us feeling our best while getting after it in cold conditions, and not to mention fresh after long days thanks to the anti-odor properties keeping the funk at bay.
- Strike out on the skin track with this temp-regulating baselayer
- Merino wool fabric is temperature-regulating and odor-resistant
- Thin side panels boost your overall breathability should things warm up
- Item #KTRC0IM
- 100% wool
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino
- hiking, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help