- Premium baselayer for warmth during high-output winter activities
- Soft handfeel delivers next-to-skin comfort through long days
- Fabric breathes and dries fast for comfort on strenuous ascents
- Merino wool repels unwanted odors for freshness between washes
- Wool fibers provide insulation through both wet and dry conditions
- Nordic inspired print creates a comfortable winter aesthetic
- Item #KTR005S
- Q & A
High performance, cozy, and pretty
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 130lbs
These are the ultimate do everything base layer. High performance enough to hold their own all day on the slopes, and cozy and pretty enough to keep on in front of the fire with a hot cup of cocoa.
These are wool and not as stretchy as as a completely synthetic base layer. I would go with the Kari Traa Luftig base layer set if you are looking to layer under a race suit.