sale $59.96 $74.9520% Off
Women recreating in winter.
Bright and bold colors meet functional design for a feminine take on winter baselayers. Kari Traa's Kroll Pant is an essential layer for skiing, snowshoing, or cross-country skiing on frigid winter days. Merino wool material is naturally odor-resistant to help you stay fresh as you sweat while its breathable properties help you regulate body heat. Designed to support you as you move, the Kroll pant is intuitively designed with flatlock seams that help prevent chaffing, an elastic waistband that works to stay in place, and a slim-fitting fit that comfortably layers underneath shells.
- Midweight baselayer for winter-weather activities
- Wool material is warm yet breathable to regulate heat
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant helping you stay fresh
- Elastic waistband stays securely on your waist while you move
- Flatlock seams helps prevent chaffing and creates a smooth finish
- Slim fit is comfortable to wear underneath layers
- Item #KTR002T
60% Merino wool, 40% Lenzing Modal
natural attribute of merino wool
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering, snowshoe hiking, winter camping