Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
For all your snowy downhill pursuits this winter, the Kari Traa Bump Jacket comes in swinging, with plenty of protection and more than enough style. It features a four-way stretch construction that leaves you free to maneuver moguls and steep slopes, with a Bionic Finish Eco treatment that's highly resistant to wind and water. A synthetic fill provides extra warmth on storm days where the flakes are falling fast, with cuff gaiters for cozy wrists and a snow skirt to keep the powder out. Kari Traa equipped the Bump Jacket with a feminine cut that's flattering, yet roomy enough for extra layer and even back protection, just in case you play hard.
- Insulated ski shell for milder days at the resort
- Shell fabric provides protection from light snow and wind
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Stretch panels ensure unrestricted mobility
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep the snow and cold out
- Underarm ventilation helps you cool off on the lift
- Wrist gaiters provide a snug, cozy sleeve fit
- Sleeve pocket offers a specific spot for your ski pass
- Item #KTR006I
- [face fabric](main body) 100% polyester, DWR finish, (stretch panels) 86% polyester, 14% elastane, DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester
- 60g synthetic
- fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
August 23, 2019
is this jacket waterproof?