Keep it together ladies.
- Warm wool baselayer for long days on piste
- Midweight wool is warm and breathable to regulate heat
- Lightweight side panels for better ventilation
- Merino wool gives incredibly soft comfort
- Wool is naturally odor resistant and moisture wicking
- Cuffed wrists pairs well with jackets and gloves
- Slim fit layers well under your ski jacket
- Item #KTR002N
- Q & A
Favorite Baselayer Top!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 120lbs
I get SO many compliments on this top - and questions about where I got it :) It's the perfect weight for any snow sport. I mainly use mine for snowboarding and it keeps me so warm but I've never overheated in it, even during spring riding. The Merino is super soft and never itches against my skin. I'd buy this in every color!