Select a size:
Why We Like The Agnes Long-Sleeve Top
The Agnes Long-Sleeve Top is among our top picks for our first layer of defense because it supplies the best of both worlds, with a hybrid merino wool and synthetic construction. The modal portion of the fabric layup ensures a lightweight, quick-drying feel while the merino wool offers optimal thermal regulating properties for warmth.
- Midweight baselayer suited for skiing or winter hiking
- Form-fitting for full freedom of movement and comfort
- Merino wool naturally fends off funky odors from regular use
- Flatlock seams supply effortless comfort all day long
- Stretchy underarm panels provide maximum range of motion
- Item #KTRC0AG
- 30% merino wool, 70% modal
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.