Select style & size:Select options
Split your time.
While many of Karakoram's bindings are aimed at riders who spend all their time in the backcountry and don't bother with the resort anymore, the Karakoram Prime Connect-R Splitboard Binding was created to split its time between the skin track and the ski lift. It attaches to both the Karakoram split connect system and solid snowboards via the included Quiver-Connectors, meaning you can easily swap it between your split and solid so you don't have to purchase two separate sets of bindings. The Prime Connect-R is the same as the original Prime Connect, only with a stiffer highback for riders who prefer more support and response.
The key feature of the Connect is the Quiver-Connector system. It comes standard with two Quiver-Connectors, which are the means by which this binding attaches to a board with a 4-hole system. By setting up the Quiver-Connectors on your boards ahead of time, you can switch the bindings from one board to the next in mere seconds, all without fussing with screws, angles, or stance measurements. Take the split out before the lifts start running, switch over to your solid pow board to snag some freshies at the resort, then finish off the day with some groomer laps on your carving board, all with the same set of bindings.
- Versatile design for solids and splits alike
- Quiver-Connectors let you switch between boards quickly
- Active Joining Technology ensures solid, responsive feel
- All-mountain tuned baseplate handles pow and groomers
- Reaction highback is stiff for response and support
- Open Binding chassis allows board to flex torsionally
- 2-stage dampening smooths out the ride
- Connect Split system sold separately
- Karakoram bindings are made in Washington, USA
- Item #KRM001A