Select style & size:Select options
Prime Connect-Ci Binding & Splitboard Interface
- Karakoram's splitboard binding with interchangeable interface
- Carbon-infused Reactive high back is Karakoram's stiffest
- Carbon-infused chassis with cushy EVA footbed for comfort
- Single heel riser assists with steep sections
- Prime Connect Split Kit included for splitboard compatibility
- Purchase Quiver Connectors to switch binding on other boards
- Item #KRM001R
- Q & A
Crazy good deal! (Initial Impressions)
Just mounted these today so this is just an initial impressions review, I will follow up with first ride then post season reviews.
These bindings are of incredible quality, I have ridden many brands but these feel bombproof as well as intuitive to rig up on a split setup (currently a Weston Big Chief). The carbon infused material is crazy, it is incredibly stable while still having a more traditional feel (In comparison to the alpine line). The highbacks are definitely no joke at a 10 out of 10 stiffness and the base seems to be quite solid with a lot of little features that I feel will be beneficial including rubberized contact points and reinforced connect points. Something I am really stoked for is the locking heel for quick split skiing traverses.
One thing that I could see being an issue is the amount of bolts and moving parts (I will definately be carrying a bag of spare bolts and an Allen key to repair if necessary). Although with Karakoram’s build quality, everything should be just fine.
Overall super impressed, I’m stoked to get out and shred these and follow up with some riding and touring feedback.
Note: These do include the Connect Ride Mode 2.0 Split interface which makes this a solid value.