Select style & size:Select options
Prime Connect-Ci Binding
The binding itself boasts the highest stiffness out of any Prime Connect Binding. By infusing the Reactive highback and chassis with carbon, Karakoram not only made this binding the stiffest, it's also one of the lightest options. The chassis has a thin layer of EVA to pad underfoot for extra comfort on long tours, and an open design underneath the padded footbed allows your board to flex naturally. Karakoram finished the chassis off with Dupont Zytel sidewalls to provide more support and better power transfer while side-hilling.
- Karakoram's stiffest binding for snowboarding in bounds
- Carbon-infused Reactive high back is Karakoram's stiffest
- Carbon-infused chassis with cushy EVA footbed for comfort
- Open binding chassis enhances overall response
- EVA footbed offers long-term cushioning and shock absorption
- Quiver Connectors included to attach binding to different boards
- Purchase Prime Connect Split Conversion Kit for attachment to splitboards
- Item #KRM001S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are crazy. Really really responsive. When I go to turn, they are right there under me. It's a cool feeling. The highbacks and chassis are stiff! I like that it comes with two sets of quiver attachments-- riding multiple boards in the same day isn't something I did much before buying these, but I really like doing it now. These are good for splitboarding too-- the interface is super simple and seems bomb-proof-- but I ride them in the resort mostly.