Select style & size:Select options
Relax like a pro.
"I can't wait to get eaten alive by bugs this weekend!" said no one ever. Instead of dealing with swarms of blood-sucking insects, protect your camping hammock with the Kammok Dragonfly Insect Net. This ultralight no-see-um insect net is named after the incredible dragon fly because it fights off mosquitoes like a champ with its Dragonet material. The Dragonfly net features durable YKK zippers, convenient gear loops inside the ridge, reflective detailing, a speed hook for suspension, quick ridge line tensioning, and an attached stuff sack for lightweight travel.
- Ultra-light invisible bug net for your hammock
- Dragonet material is incredibly light, strong, and breathable
- Integrated gear loops on interior ridgeline help hang lamps
- Knotless cords help make setting up a breeze
- Horizontal dual zips make for easy entry and exit
- Reflective tracers make for easy night-time navigation
- Superior stuff sack is tough as nails and water-resistant
- Item #KMK000H
- Q & A
Great, but a bit short.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This bug net works just as advertised. It keeps the bugs out well. However, it is only long enough to fit around your hammock under perfect hanging conditions. If the trees are a bit too far apart, you will have trouble covering the entire hammock. It could use a little extra slack. I bought a ridge line to help keep the hammock at the correct angle, which does help alleviate this problem. I especially like the long zipper with tags on both sides and two zippers on the track. They make getting in and out a breeze. The loops on the top prove handy for hanging a small lamp. A great product.