Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
William Winter Boot
Six-foot snowbanks and bitter cold conditions? No problem, or, at least that's what the Kamik Men's William Winter Boot would say if it could talk. This hard-wearing boot features a waterproof leather that protects your foot against precipitation and slush puddles alike, meanwhile the insulated liner is removable for customized protection and warmth. The classic lacing system ensures a personalized fit, and the rubber outsole touts tenacious lugs for plenty of rip-and-grip on slick surfaces.
- A warm, weatherproof boot for cold winter weather
- Waterproof leather protects against precipitation
- Insulated liner is removable for customized warmth
- Rubber outsole provides traction and is waterproof
- Classic lacing system ensures a personalized fit
- Item #KKM004A
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.