Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Waterbug 5 Boot
When you're a kid who loves the outdoors, there's nothing more torturous than staying inside on a snow day, so let your little guy out to play in the Kamik Waterbug 5 Boots. With a fully waterproof construction and lots of winter-ready warmth, these boots will ensure that he won't come running home complaining about cold and wet feet. Their fully-sealed construction and waterproof nylon fabric keep out frigid moisture from snow and slush, while a removable Zylex-insulated liner brings the heat when he's out on crisp winter mornings. This liner also wicks moisture to ensure that his feet stay comfortable and dry on the inside as well. Meanwhile, a specially-designed outsole with Kamik's high-performance RubberHe compound provides reliable grip in cold conditions and maximizes flexibility for endless hikes up the local sled hill. Plus, thanks to the adjustable snow collar he can keep out snow and wind with a simple pull of a tab, making for a longer day outside and a deeper sleep later as he dreams of another snow day tomorrow.
- Snowday-ready boot with warmth and protection for winter adventures
- Waterproof construction shuts out snow and slush while he sleds
- Removable insulated liner keeps his feet toasty and warm in the cold
- Grippy and flexible rubber outsole was made for playing in the snow
- Adjustable snow collar ensures that wind and snow can't sneak in
- Reflective elements keep him visible as the sun sets
- Item #KKM009R
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.