The Kamik Women's SnoValley2 Boot provides reliable warmth and protection in winter's worst weather. Its waterproof upper prevents even a single flake from seeping in, while a generous helping of Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes toasty when the temperature plummets. A soft faux shearling liner adds extra warmth and plush comfort, and a durable rubber outsole delivers dependable grip on slippery surfaces.
- Toasty boots for wintery weather
- Waterproof upper prevents moisture from seeping through
- Thinsulate insulation keeps toes toasty in frigid temperatures
- Soft faux shearling lining adds extra warmth and comfort
- Bungee laces seal snow out
- Insole has antibacterial treatment to keep things fresh
- Grippy rubber sole delivers reliable traction
- Item #KKM008U
- Upper Material
- waterproof nylon, suede
- 200B 3M Thinsulate
- faux shearling
- Temperature Rating
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 2lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 16, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are perfect for the snow! So comfy and good quality!
December 25, 2019
Not perfect at all! Not worth the money! They dont provide top pic of boots for a reason . I bought 2 sets,brown and white. And I get to pay to ship the back.