Why We Like The Sienna2 Boot
Kamik's Sienna 2 Boot looks at home during our cabin trips, and keeps our feet nice and comfy when we have to shovel snowy driveways. We especially like the flannel paneling that provides a bit more wintry flair.
- Winter boots styled with warm flannel paneling along the sides
- Waterproof leather upper with rubber shell for solid snow protection
- Thinsulate insulation ensures warmth throughout winter
- Fleece lining enhances smoothness for easy on-and-off
- Lugged rubber sole offers traction on slippery sidewalks
- Item #KKM008Q
- Upper Material
- waterproof leather, water resistant flannel
- 200B 3M Thinsulate
- Temperature Rating
- molded antibacterial EVA
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 2lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 14, 2018
Great boot, run small
- I returned this product before using it
Love they style and fit of this boot. Interior is very cozy with great padding. Felt like I could walk around in the cold and wet and be very comfortable four hours. I typically wear a 7 but it was slightly too small, sadly there aren't any half sizes and an 8 would for sure be too big.