Select a Size
Select a Color
- Zylex liner uses a wicking layer next to the foot to handle sweat, and felt and thermal foil layers for heat retention
- Liner removes for thorough air-out and for boot-wear on warm, wet days
- Synthetic and rubber shell blocks snow and slush
- Snow collar with bungee lock helps keep wetness out during all-out snowball fights
- Patterned lugs on outsole boost traction
- Kamik rates this boot to -40F (-40C)
- Item #KKM0062
- Upper Material
- 600D nylon
- Recommended Use
- winter wear
What do you think about this product?
January 26, 2020
Great snow boots!
I bought a pair for my 6 and 3 year old granddaughters. These are perfect size, easy for them to put on on their own.
November 15, 2016
Fahrenheit vs Celsius
If they can't get the conversion from Fahrenheit to Celsius correct how can we be sure what this boot is rated too?
October 31, 2018
Hey Melanie. -40F and -40C are the same. They meet at -40 on the conversion scale. Have a good day!
October 28, 2011
This is the 4th season that we're buying rocket boots for our family. Great boot. My kindergartener can get them on and off by herself. The liner comes out so I can measure their feet and also dry the liner. These and a pair of Smartwool socks keep 'em toasty on almost any adventure we drag them on. They do run on the smaller side. I usually go up an size to a size and a half just so they last longer. With a gym shoe that might be a problem, but with these, the kids don't seem to mind.
January 10, 2011
Kamik boot held up great, sleding in Big Sky, MT.
January 10, 2011
My daughter is pretty picky about her shoes and she loves these. Wears them evryday to school.
August 23, 2013
Hi, my gal's feet measured 19.5cm, but I tried to check the size chart, it wasn't reflected in cm, are you able to advise, your daughter's feet size on Kamik boots? Sorry, and appreciate with thanks... From Singapore =)