2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
From building snowmen in the backyard to weekend snowball fights with her best friends, the Kamik Powdery2 Boot is there to keep your little tyke playing, even in the coldest weather. Rated for temperatures well below freezing, and built with fully-sealed seams, this snow boot is ready for slushy puddles and ankle-deep snow fields. Faux fur trim and shimmery accents will keep her looking sharp, while the lightweight rubber outsoles help stedy her grip on the snow and ice. A drawcord lace system keeps that cold white stuff out, and is easy for her to use on her own.
- Rugged snow boots for the coldest winter outings
- Waterproof construction keeps her toes safe and dry
- 8mm removable liner provides moisture-wicking comfort
- Rubber HE outsole provides a sure grip without excess weight
- Shimmery accents and faux fur trim offer quirky style
- Bungee lacing system provides a secure fit and keeps snow out
- Item #KKM009P
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.