Robust and refined.
Much like fine wine, the Kamik Women's Pinot Winter Boot touts a refined silhouette that's equal parts intoxicating style and functional. The faux fur collar, combined with the classic lace-up construction and wedge heel, offer a fashionable look that pairs well with dresses and denim alike. Meanwhile, the DriDefense membrane is waterproof and breathable, which means it provides protection in the face of slush puddles, tall snow banks, and errant flurries alike. The fixed foam insulation and fleece lining curb the cold and promote roasty-toasty warmth, while the gusseted tongue prevents snow and slush from sneaking its way in. Additionally, the EVA insole is removable for customizable support, and the PRISMA rubber outsole assures traction and grip in otherwise slick situations.
- A stylish, warm boot for combating cold winter temperatures
- Waterproof upper protects against snow banks and slush puddles
- Gusseted tongue prevents debris or snow from sneaking in
- Fixed foam insulation provides cozy warmth
- Fleece lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- EVA insole is removable for customized support
- PRISMA rubber outsole assures traction and grip
- Item #KKM003U
- Q & A
Looks good, but...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Ordered a half size up (usually wear 8.5, ordered 9) and they fit well with thicker (ie athletic) socks. Ordered the black, boots look good, pretty, like the fur, great grip on bottom, hit the leg part at a comfy place, but I can tell the foot/ankle part will be bothersome. There is a stiffer portion around the ankle part, just below the nylon area that is hitting the sides and back of my ankle and just from the little I was walking around when I first received them and tried them on, I can tell that that stiffer part will dig in a little and irritate my ankle area even with thicker socks on. I think that, even with breaking them in, that area will only hug my ankle even more, dig in and irritate. If it weren't for that, I would've totally kept them as they also seem warm. Boo...