Robust and refined.
Much like fine wine, the Kamik Women's Pinot Winter Boot touts a refined silhouette that's equal parts intoxicating style and functional. The faux fur collar, combined with the classic lace-up construction and wedge heel, offer a fashionable look that pairs well with dresses and denim alike. Meanwhile, the DriDefense membrane is waterproof and breathable, which means it provides protection in the face of slush puddles, tall snow banks, and errant flurries alike. The fixed foam insulation and fleece lining curb the cold and promote roasty-toasty warmth, while the gusseted tongue prevents snow and slush from sneaking its way in. Additionally, the EVA insole is removable for customizable support, and the PRISMA rubber outsole assures traction and grip in otherwise slick situations.
- A stylish, warm boot for combating cold winter temperatures
- Waterproof upper protects against snow banks and slush puddles
- Gusseted tongue prevents debris or snow from sneaking in
- Fixed foam insulation provides cozy warmth
- Fleece lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- EVA insole is removable for customized support
- PRISMA rubber outsole assures traction and grip
- Item #KKM003U