The Kamik Women's Momentum2 Boot offers reliable warmth and protection, whether you're out for a few minutes shoveling the driveway or snowshoeing on your local trails. Its dependable waterproof upper and fully seam-sealed construction ensures no moisture can permeate into your socks, which can result in cold, uncomfortable toes, while a generous helping of Thinsulate insulation provides lasting warmth so you can stay out longer. Complete with a cozy, moisture-wicking faux shearling liner, anti-bacterial treatment to keep your socks smelling fresh, and grippy rubber outsoles, this boot is your key to winter comfort.
- Warm boot for winter's worst
- Waterproof upper prevents cold moisture from seeping in
- Thinsulate insulation ensures toes stay toasty
- Faux shearling lining wicks away moisture for all-day comfort
- Bungee lacing system prevents any snow from entering boot
- Insole has antibacterial treatment to keep things smelling fresh
- Rubber outsole reliably grips slick surfaces
- Item #KKM008V
- Q & A
Perfect Winter Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These winter boots are soft & warm & honestly perfect. I live in upstate NY, where it is notorious for brutally frigid & snowy winters. On top of that, I volunteer working with dogs at my local humane society and am often outdoors year round for 2-3hrs at a time. With these boots my toes stay nice & warm. SO happy with this purchase.
Great for Wisconsin winter's!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots are warm, waterproof, and light enough for everyday use. This is the second pair I have bought. My teenage daughter also has a pair and if you know how hard they are to please.... Let's just say they're great looking with skinny jeans. I'll continue with these boots next time I need a pair too!!!!