Get ready for summer.
The month of April calls for spring cleaning, uncovering the RV, and pulling out your Islander Sandal by Kamik from the top shelf so you can begin to get ready for summer. The waterproof upper combined with the quick-drying and moisture-wicking lining is designed for days spent canoeing around lakes and exploring new terrain with the help of the rugged ATOM sole. And for weeks spent on the road in the RV, the odor-controlling EVA foot bed maintains freshness and cushioned support while a hook-and-loop closure with drawcord adjustability gives you custom comfort all summer long.
- Technical sandal for support all summer long
- Waterproof material keeps you dry after a splash at the lake
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking lining manages dry comfort
- Odor-controlling EVA footbed helps you to smell fresh
- Synthetic rubber sole offers rugged traction on variable terrain
- Hook-and-loop closure with drawcord adjustment creates secure fit
- Item #KKM008B
synthetic leather, textile
ATOM synthetic rubber
casual, flatwater paddling, hiking, river paddling