Some winter activities are as mundane as shoveling the driveway or walking to the store, and some are as fun as getting a snowy perspective on your favorite trails or mounting epic snowball battles. Whatever you do in the winter, do it in the Kamik Griffon2 Boot for reliable weather protection and cozy warmth. Your feet will stay dry as you trudge through heavy snow, thanks to the waterproof leather and seam-sealed construction keeping the moisture out. To keep your feet toasty and warm you've got a cozy faux-shearling lining delivering soft comfort, as well as low-bulk 3M Thinsulate insulation providing lightweight yet super-effective warmth in the coldest conditions. A removable EVA insulation gives you underfoot comfort and support on long walks through snowy woods, while the synthetic rubber outsole brings grip and traction on slushy sidewalks and slippery surfaces. A do-it-all boot for do-it-all people, the Griffon2 will get you through winter and then some.
- An everyday winter boot for frigid commutes and snowy adventures
- Waterproof construction lets you trek through heavy snow in comfort
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet toasty warm on cold days
- Fleece lining brings and added dimension of comfort and warmth
- Synthetic rubber outsole provides traction in winter conditions
- Cushioned midsole ensures comfort and support on long winter walks
- Item #KKM008X
- Q & A
Great snow / comfy boots
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'0"
- Weight: 120lbs
When I first pulled these out of the box I was really surprised with the material but in a good way. It was soft but also felt water resistant inside and out. I Gave this as a gift to my grandpa because of the grip on the heel and it had lots of traction but still looked sleek. Great price and great quality