Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Winter Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
C is for cold weather hardy.
Half unicorn, half weatherproof beast, the Kamik Men's Griffon C Winter Boot assures equal parts style and winter hardy protection. The Griffon C is designed to keep you warm up to -25 degrees Fahrenheit thanks to its waterproof full-grain leather exterior and thick 3M Thinsulate insulation. Additionally, the boa fleece lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly for day-long comfort, while the EVA insole is entirely removable should you require orthotics or additional support. And, last but not least, the genesis rubber outsole assures paramount traction in otherwise slick situations. So wear the Griffon C to the city or the country side, and trust it to keep your foot warm and protected against winter weather.
- A stylish, hardy boot for cold weather
- Waterproof upper protects against slush and precipitation
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Fleece lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Interior zipper offers easy-on, easy-off
- Rubber outsole touts grippy lugs for traction
- Item #KKM004E