Just because it's winter doesn't mean you have to give up your Sunday stroll through the park. The Kamik Women's Evelyn Winter Boots give you all the warmth and protection you need to navigate slippery paths with ease. The lightweight RubberHE shell shields your feet from rain, sleet, and snow, while Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes cozy so you don't have to call it quits early. A Dover RubberHE outsole offers plenty of traction when you're tromping through snow or navigating gravel walkways. With a leather and nylon upper that includes a decorative side buckle, these boots offer a classic look that will last for years to come.
- A classic winter boot that offers style and warmth
- Leather and nylon upper with decorative side buckle
- Synthetic insulation traps heat to keep feet warm
- Waterproof and lightweight RubberHE shell construction
- Removable molded EVA insole for cushion and support
- Dover RubberHE outsole for traction in wet conditions
- Item #KKM003R
- Q & A
Handles winter like a champ
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
Gave these to my sister as a Christmas gift and she went out in the snow with them the same day. The Thinsulate lining kept her feet toasty for the 3 hours we were out there and they kept those feet dry as a bone as well. The snow and moisture on the outside didn't damage the leather either.
Typically she wears a size 7.5 shoe but said these fit just fine with regular or thick socks. She loves the stylish look as well!