The Lake Isn't A Scary Place.
Unfortunately, your snapping turtle horror story has come back to bite you in the butt and your little dude is a shade afraid of going into the lake. After all, can you blame him? You're the one who lost a toe. However, with a little help from the Kamik Boys' Crab Water Shoe, your guy gets a boost of confidence thanks to the Crab's closed-toe construction. Additionally, the waterproof upper is backed by a moisture-wicking and quick-drying lining to ensure amphibious versatility for adventures in and out of the water. Meanwhile, the EVA footbed assures day-long support (because lakes are, in fact, quite fun), and the COVE rubber outsole maintains just-enough traction underfoot, so your grom can roam confidently and comfortably.
- An amphibious sandal built for fun in the sun
- Waterproof upper is backed by a moisture wicking lining
- EVA footbed maintains day long support
- COVE rubber outsole provides ample traction underfoot
- Hook-and-loop and bungee closure assures a secure fit
- Item #KKM004M