When going to the beach is more than just going to the beach.
Just because it's a beach day doesn't mean that sitting on the beach is the only thing you'll be doing today. The Kamik Men's Capemay Sandal lets you traverse hot sand, cold surf, harsh concrete, splinter-filled docks, and cliffside dirt trails, all in protected comfort. A quick-lace drawcord and hook-and-loop straps secure an even, customizable fit, while the synthetic leather upper and closed toe add water-resistance and durability for wide-ranging summer adventures. Then, the micro-fiber lined EVA footbed cushions every step, and even wicks sweat away from your skin for a fresh feel when temps are on the rise, while the front and back pulls help you put the Capemay on and take it off in seconds.
- Closed-toe sandal with all the features to adventure in comfort
- Water-resistant synthetic leather upper protects your foot
- Drawcord and hook-and-loop strap secure your fit
- Moisture-wicking lining adds fresh, dry comfort
- EVA footbed cushions over harsh, uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole helps you stay upright on slick, wet surfaces
- Item #KKM005X
drawcord, hook-and-loop straps