Cozy style and warmth.
Celebrate the first snow of the season with the Kamik Women's Barton Boot. Serious winter protection and cozy style combine to help you navigate snowy sidewalks in comfort and ease. The waterproof leather and textile upper is backed by Kamik's DriDefense waterproof, breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and happy whether you're trudging to work or frolicking in the park.
A moisture-wicking fleece and foam lining protects your feet from the cold, so you won't have to thaw your feet on the old, clanky radiator when you finally make it home. An EVA footbed provides comfort as you move, while the Market rubber outsole offers plenty of traction so the sidewalks don't feel like an ice skating rink. With a decorative side buckle and a faux shearling snow collar, these boots pair excellently with your favorite fleece-lined leggings and oversized sweater.
- A stylish and protective boot for everyday winter wear
- DriDefense waterproof, breathable membrane
- Waterproof leather and textile upper for protection and style
- Foam and fleece moisture-wicking lining for warmth and comfort
- Market rubber outsole provides ample traction on wet surfaces
- Decorative side buckle with faux shearling snow collar
- Item #KKM003T
- Q & A
Nice boot, especially for the price. They run a touch narrow in comparison to a medium, sometimes wide foot. I returned them as a result, but when I tried them on, they definitely felt warm, and like a nice bang-for-your-buck boot with a good hydrid of function with a little bit of style that doesn't go too overboard and won't look completely outdated in a year.