Titus Ski Jacket
No matter how accomplished he is in ski school, the Kamik Titus Ski Jacket is sure to lend a helping hand. It features a protective shell that sheds the snow and wind while he's out and about, and boasts a toasty synthetic insulation that's rated for warmth at temperatures down to -25F. A fleece lining at the back and inside the hood offers a soft, comforting touch, while fitted cuffs and stretchy snowskirt keep additional chill from creeping in. In case of snow storm, the hood can be popped up for extra protection, but in case of blue skies it can also be removed to reduce bulk. Kamik equipped the Titus with numerous features, such as reflective safety details, a ski pass specific pocket, and grow sleeves that can be lengthened by 1.5in should he grow over the winter or between seasons.
- Insulated ski jacket for your budding snow shredder
- Treated shell protects against the winter elements
- Synthetic insulation offers reliable wet weather warmth
- Fleece lining provides next-to-skin comfort
- Snow skirt and elastic cuffs block invasive snow
- Grow cuff in sleeves adds length if he hits a growth spurt
- Reflective details offer safety in low-viz situations
- Regular fit leaves room for additional layers
- Item #KAM003Q
- Q & A
Great winter jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this for my friend's son and they both love it. She says: This jacket is just what I was looking for for my son. He just turned 3 and the 3T is a little big (he’s on the smaller size) but it should fit next winter, too. Great colors, soft inside, and love the powder skirt detail to keep out snow when he’s playing and jumping in it. Seems like it will be nice and warm, too!