Second to none.
Designed for riders who demand exceptional performance and uncompromising comfort, the Kali Protectives Shiva 2.0 Helmet uses game-changing technology to set the standard in full face helmet protection. Starting with Kali's proprietary NanoFusion tech, the Shiva 2.0 features in-molded multi-density EPS with acrylic self-healing foam and carbon nanotubes that work to dissipate the force of impact more efficiently in a smaller volume. Then, the LDL (Low-Density Layer) consists of specially designed sections of Armourgel padding placed throughout the interior of the helmet to reduce low-g impact forces by 12% and rotational forces by 25%.
Meanwhile, the adjustable visor rotates easily to meet the angles of the sun, while also boasting a break-away design that comes off in a crash to help reduce rotational forces to your dome. A multitude of vents throughout this helmet keep cool air continuously flowing through for comfort on hotter, summer rides, while the anti-microbial pads inside prevent the build-up of odors and bacteria from stinking up your car on the drive home. And if those pads don't do a good enough job fighting the funk, the liner is removable and washable to give you fresh fit every time you hit the trails.
- Top-tier protection and performance for serious downhill riding
- Nanofusion and LDL tech reduce impact and rotational forces
- Break-away visor falls away when in a crash for reduced impact
- High number of vents for cool, continuous air flow
- Anti-microbial pads inside work to keep nasty odors at bay
- Liner is removable and washable for a clean feel everytime
- Item #KAP001I