Maya 2.0 Enduro Helmet
Before you go barreling into rock gardens and blasting berms, toss the Kali Protectives Maya 2.0 Enduro Helmet on your dome, and ride with protection on your side. This second-iteration of the Maya packs in the same Composite Fusion Plus technology as its predecessor, but adds in the benefits of LDL low-G linear, and rotational impact absorption. It features deep coverage for charging into trail sections where falling comes with big consequences, working to keep you safe through it all.
The Maya 2.0 is designed to be extremely lightweight without sacrificing one ounce of protection with its Composite Fusion Plus technology, which fuses a rugged polycarbonate shell to multi-density EPS foam that dissipates crushing forces. This way, you'll be equipped to ride harder and faster than you previously thought possible—all without worrying about your friends picking up the pieces afterwards. The Maya 2.0 features an adjustable brim that shields your face from eye-poking branches and blinding sunlight. 12 sculpted vents rapidly evacuate built-up heat, so you don't succumb to long climbs and extended efforts under the blistering sun. And to ensure it remains secure when you're hauling at high speeds, Kali's dual-closure system maintains a secure, head-wrapping fit without pinching or pressure points.
- Kali's popular enduro lid gets an update for rotational protection
- Composite Fusion Plus technology absorbs crushing forces
- New LDL technology dissipates low-g linear, and rotational forces
- Deep coverage adds peace of mind on technical terrain
- 12 sculpted vents prevent overheating during warm weather
- Adjustable brim shields eyes from branches and sunlight
- Dual-closure system for a secure, head-wrapping fit
- Soft liner with bug net and anti-stink finish
- Item #KAP0028
- Q & A
Great helmet for the price!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 210lbs
This was a replacement for a different helmet I had that took a decent hit and needed to be replaced. Love the hit, color and build of the helmet. It's been winter here so I can't speak to the venting capability of the helmet with less vents than my last helmet but everything else has been awesome!