All killer, no filler.
Flexing its protective muscles with deep coverage and Composite Fusion Plus technology, the Kali Protectives Maya Enduro Helmet provides peace of mind before you drop into techy, rock-strewn trails where falling carries serious consequences. Deeper coverage means you'll be adequately covered, should things go horribly wrong on high-consequence lines.
It's designed to be extremely lightweight without sacrificing one ounce of protection with its Composite Fusion Plus technology, which fuses a rugged polycarbonate shell to multi-density EPS foam that dissipates crushing forces. This way, you'll be equipped to ride harder and faster than you previously though possible—all without worrying about your friends picking up the pieces afterwards.
This version of the Maya Enduro Helmet features an adjustable brim that shields your face from eye-poking branches and blinding sunlight, but without the attached GoPro mount on other versions of this helmet. 12 sculpted vents rapidly evacuate built-up heat, so you don't succumb to long climbs and extended efforts under the blistering sun. And to ensure it remains secure when you're hauling at high speeds, Kali's dual-closure system maintains a secure, head-wrapping fit without pinching or pressure points.
- Impressively rugged lid for aggressive trail and enduro
- Composite Fusion Plus technology absorbs crushing forces
- Deep coverage adds peace of mind on technical terrain
- 12 sculpted vents prevent overheating during warm weather
- Adjustable brim shields eyes from branches and sunlight
- Dual-closure system for a secure, head-wrapping fit
- Soft liner with bug net and anti-stink finish
- Item #KAP0026
- Q & A