Protecting your Crown Chakra.
Getting into mountain biking can break your bank, but don't let it break your cranium, too. The Kali Protectives Chakra Solo Helmet is here to provide you with protection without a painful price tag. It's built similarly to other helmets in the Chakra line, with Composite Fusion technology wrapping around your head and an integrated liner to wick away sweat. Using in-mold construction, the Chakra's low-density EPS foam is bonded to a lightweight, polycarbonate shell, allowing it to shed weight and tip the scale at a miniscule 292-grams.
The in-mold technology helps this helmet pass CPSC safety standards, while 21 large vents, what Kali refers to as an Airflow System, channel cooling air for comfort during summer months. An adjustable chin strap keeps the Chakra in place, and a breakaway visor helps ensure safety in a crash. For easy cleaning, the wicking interior pads are removable for washing, so you don't have to ride with the old grime against your scalp all summer long.
- Affordable protection for hitting the trail
- In-mold construction builds a protective shell
- Anti-odor pads fight bacteria to keep you fresh
- Breakaway visor shields you from branches and sun
- Dial-fit closure cinches down to the perfect fit
- 21 vents create an airflow system for cooling
- Item #KAP001L
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 125lbs
bought this for my girlfriend and she loved it. Very comfortable, not heavy at all and well ventilated. will buy it again if needed