Why We Like The Alpine Carbon Helmet
Kali Protectives is that brand that thinks ahead so we don't have to. It's in their name - they're out to offer protection so we can carry on lobbing ourselves off jumps in peace. Even in the toughest situations, Kali Protectives' Alpine Carbon Helmet has you covered (literally). It's one of the lightest full-face helmets on the market at 876g and it's got LDL technology to keep you protected at all times. LDL, or low density layer, works with superior impact absorption from Composite Fusion Plus tech to take the beating for you if you hit your head. And, Kali Protectives offers lifetime crash replacement. If you crash, they replace it. No questions.
- Full face helmet that offers outstanding impact protection
- Lighter weight at 876g so you'll deliver superior performance
- Low Density Layer technology protects from a low-g hit to the head
- Composite Fusion Plus absorbs impact so your head stays safe
- Lifetime crash replacement so you'll have a quick fix if you crash
- Item #KAPJ01E
- Shell Material
- carbon fiber
- Impact Foam
- 12 vents
- break-away visor
- ASTM F1952, ASTM 2032, EN 1078, CPSC, AS/NZS 2063-2008
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.9oz (876g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
November 22, 2020
Best Investment for Mountain Biking
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 190 lbs
Purchased this helmet after I cracked my previous full face and it is easily the best investment I have made for Mountain Biking. The helmet is very comfortable, it almost feels like a pillow is wrapped around my head. I have wrecked while wearing this and I am very confident that it has prevented further injuries. This will ultimately inspire confidence to go bigger.