Select style & size:Select options
Leadbetter Polarized Sunglasses
Whether you're sipping cervezas on your beach-side patio or just relaxing at your apartment building's community pool, the Kaenon Leadbetter Polarized Sunglasses will keep those squint-inducing rays from killing your peaceful state of mind. Their classic design pairs well with everything from vintage beach shirts to a V-neck, and their comfortable nose pads ensure a secure and comfortable fit. And since the lenses are polarized, you'll be able to quickly survey how clean that pool water is before you dive in.
- Enjoy crystal-clear views with these classic sunnies
- Polarized lenses reduce glare and block UV rays
- Light and flexible frame material for a comfortable fit
- Recessed nose pads keep sunglasses secure on face
- Hard case with microfiber cloth bag included
- Item #KAN001H
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Variflex nose pads
- Case Included
- hard, microfiber pouch
- Face Size
- medium to large
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 55 x 42 / 19 / 139mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
June 5, 2017
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 6` 1"
- 175 lbs
There is something about wearing Kaenon's that just make your eyes feel good. I love the quality of their lenses. These stay on your face well and have some unique style. They have a bigger fit but are not huge.